NDT Group offers timely, and cost effective solutions within the automotive industry. We perform quality assurance inspections to critical automotive components. We provide advanced NDT techniques that meet the needs of automotive manufacturers and suppliers. Through our meticulous standards, and superior customer service, our work is distinctive.
Automobile inspection is the practice of examining automobile parts and components for flaws. Nondestructive testing (NDT) methods are used as a preventive measure against failures and possible derailment. There are several factors that influence defects and failures. These factors include bending and shear stresses, contact stresses, residual stresses, thermal stresses and dynamic effects.
METHODS OF FLAWS DETECTION:
- Ultrasonic Testing (Advanced UT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Magnetic Induction or Magnetic Flux Leakage
- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
We offer the services of experienced technicians with in-depth knowledge of specialized non-destructive testing methods (Advanced NDT). Our people have successfully managed and contributed to projects in the transportation industry.
OUR PERSONNEL INCLUDE:
- Level III certified technicians who have expertise in Audit & Surveillance services.
- Level III certified technicians as Lead Auditors ISO 9001: 2008, (RABQSA).
- Level III, II, and I technicians certified by the Canadian Government Agency (CAN/CGSB).
- Level III, II, and I technicians certified by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT)
- Level III and II certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API QUTE - UT Examiner).
- Level III and II certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API QUSE ).
- Level III and II certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API QUPA ).
- Level III and II certified by the U.K. agencies: TWI Certification Ltd (CSWIP).
- Level III and II certified tecnicians by the Personnel Certification and Non-Destructive Testing (PCN).
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANY SERVICES WE CAN PROVIDE FOR YOU.