Quality assessment of the product during its manufacturing and service life can be performed without interfering with service performance of the product using NDT techniques. Non-Destructive testing is essential to optimize inspections, maintenance schedules, repairs, replacements and to avoid unexpected outages.
- NDE Review/Auditing of Repairs and Construction projects
- Machine Components, Power Boiler Inspections, High Energy Piping and FAC Surveys
- AUT/PA/Tofd In-lieu of Internal Inspections of Tanks and Pressure Vessels
- General Piping, Vessels and Tank Inspections
- Vessel Inspections
- Deaerator Storage Tank Inspections
- Phased Array UT of Boiler Tube welds.
- Lifting Equipment Inspections
- Ultrasonic Thickness and Examinations of Welds, Forgings, Castings
- Advanced crack sizing using Phased Array UT, Tofd, Tip
- Diffraction, High Angle LW
- Corrosion Mapping - Internal/External
- Automated UT Services (AUT)
- Stress-Corrosion Cracking Detection, Sizing and Monitoring
- Advanced UT on Thin-Wall Welds
At NDT Group, we have a wide-range of services to help manufacturing processes run efficiently whether you are fabricating components, or finished products to be sold to consumers. As Advanced NDT Services Company, we can help you to reduce daily operation cost and non-productive downtime.