PETRO-CHEMICAL PLANT INSPECTION SERVICES:
- 3rd Party Inspection, NDE Review/Auditing of Repairs and Construction projects
- Inspection of Tower, Columns, Spheres, Storage Tanks and Process Piping.
- AUT/PA/Tofd In-lieu of Internal Inspections for Tanks and Pressure Vessels.
- Visual Inspection and Monitoring of critical weld repairs and alterations.
- Power Boiler Inspections, High Energy Piping and FAC Surveys.
- PA/AUT for detection of HIC, SOHIC, Blistering and HTHA.
- Phased Array UT of Boiler Tube and Piping welds.
- General Piping, Vessels and Tank Inspections.
- API QUTE certified
- Ultrasonic Thickness and Examinations of Welds, Forgings, Castings
- Advanced crack sizing using Phased Array UT, Tofd, Tip Diffraction, High Angle LW
- Corrosion Mapping - Internal/External
- Automated UT Services (AUT)
- Crack Detection, Sizing and Monitoring
Petro-Chemical Industries are vital component to manufacturing and industry sectors in North America. Process feed stock, by-products, stress and environmental conditions can cause piping, tanks and vessels to deteriorate. To help maintain efficient, safe and economical operations, an effective inspection program is paramount. Routine Shut-Downs are also used to perform preventive maintenance and assessments. Safety and environmental risks can be minimized through routine inspections of critical Assets such as Boilers, Towers, Absorbers, Reactors, Process Piping, Tanks and Pressure Vessels. NDT Group employ some of the most experienced NDT Technicians in the Petro-Chemical Industry with an intimate knowledge of the Pressure Equipment, Damage Mechanisms and Processes
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE MANY WAYS IN WHICH WE CAN SUPPORT YOU